Pharmacy Management Consulting Services
To create new venues for our students in an integrated community setting and empower our clients with the best resources and best practices to continue to improve the delivery of pharmaceuticals and health outcomes.
We provide pharmacy program management consulting services in New Mexico to:
- Medical groups
- Federally Qualified Health Care Centers (FQHCs)
- Ryan White clinics
- Native American 638 grant programs
- Pharmacy benefit managers
- PBM oversight services for Health Insurance Exchange health plans
Types of Services:
- General pharmacy consulting services to several federally qualified health centers (FQHCs) in Albuquerque and surrounding areas.
- Collaboration with our clients to meet legal compliance requirements and accreditation standards as well as assist in developing and aligning with organizational policies and procedures.
- Implementation and compliance oversight of 340-B drug programs for FQHCs and Ryan White clinics.
- Pharmacy vendor contracting support services.
- Continuing pharmacy and medical education.
- Assistance with the start-up of in-house pharmacies in existing medical clinics.
- Medication therapy management training programs for community pharmacists affiliated with pharmacies in health plan and PBM pharmacy provider networks.
- Drug formulary development for FQHCs, medical groups and pharmacy benefit management.