We encourage you to stay involved with the College of Pharmacy and each other by attending events and programs, volunteering in various capacities, updating your information and, when possible, supporting our students, faculty and programs through a variety of giving options. Staying connected to our alumni and friends is a high priority for the College of Pharmacy.
Why get involved?
- To create new professional networks through participating in events throughout the year.
- To maintain old relationships with fellow alumni and stay connected to the College.
- To connect with students and help shape the next generation of pharmacists.
Alumni Involvement Opportunities
We invite you to:
- Serve as a preceptor or mentor for our students.
- Participate in our continuing education programs.
- Serve as a guest lecturer in one of our career development series.
- Help with a community outreach or advocacy event.
- Share your story or recent news with other alumni via our alumni newsletter.
- Attend our alumni events.
- Serve on our New Alumni Council or become a part of our Dean’s Council.
- Support our students and faculty or invest in our future.